Aerial Services, Inc. is a high technology, growing geospatial company that produces quality mapping products for clients throughout the USA is seeking a Network Administrator to lead the Information Technology department. This is a position in our Cedar Falls, Iowa offices. Aerial Services considers all potential employees using: “Character first, technical excellence second”.
- Lead strategic direction for our technology platform and drive innovation on our technology platform in order to meet strategic goals
- Develop and maintain all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
- Oversee the administration, management and maintenance of computer network systems
- Develop, implement, and enforce network security policies and procedures
- Ensure successful completion of hardware installation, rollouts, and software installation/distribution
- Maintain a help desk for corporate computer users. Resolve problems as they occur. Provide top-notch support and training of users
- Install, configure, maintain server hardware, both physical and virtual.
- Ensure the security, stability, integrity and efficient operation of all internal and external networks, data storage and backup systems, and telecom equipment
- Provides technical support and guidance to users
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and show initiative, have the flexibility to work independently and as part of our team
- Minimum two years prior Network Administrator experience
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Professional, A+ Certification
- Experience with administration of Server 2003/2008, and 2008 R2, Windows Storage Server 2008, Windows XP / 7 operating systems
- Experience preferred with Symantec Backup Exec, Microsoft Hyper-V and clustered Virtual Server Infrastructures, network infrastructure devices such as firewalls, VPNs, VLANS, switches, and routers, VOIP phone systems
- Strong documentations skills required to provide both technical resources to team members and instructional resources to end users
- Ability to determine users’ technical abilities and effectively communicate with them
- Self-motivated and directed; able to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening
Apply using this form. Your information will be sent to the hiring manager.
[contact-form-7 id=”1586″ title=”Job Application Form”]
You may alternatively send a resume to:
Aerial Services, Inc.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613