Aerial Services, Inc. is a high technology, growing mapping company that uses high-end graphics workstations and PCs to produce quality mapping products to clients throughout the USA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer several MS Windows XP and 2003 and 2008 servers: MS Exchange 2007, MS SQL Server
- Administer Firewall, DMZ, and some Linux servers
- Administer the corporate networks: connect users, identify and resolve networking problems, VPN support
- Provide night and weekend on-call coverage as directed. Responsible for rapid response during department operating hours to aid all clients. Provide status reports on a regular basis for assigned active projects
- Ensure successful completion of hardware installation, rollouts, and software installation/distribution
- Maintain a help desk for corporate computer users. Resolve problems as they occur. Provide top-notch support and training of users
- Supervise other IT professionals
- Lead strategic direction for our technology platform and drive innovation on our technology platform in order to meet strategic goals
- Support new initiatives and business driven projects
- Participate in preparing departmental goals, standards, and procedures that contribute to the effectiveness of the department in accordance with organizational goals
“Character first, technical excellence second”
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and show initiative, have the flexibility to work independently and as part of our team
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to mentor/develop others. Can you make others look good?
- Strong problem solving skills and technical aptitude with applicable experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to explain technical terms and solutions to technical and non-technical clients & users
- Must be able to rapidly research problems and deliver sound solutions by leveraging existing knowledge bases and information stores
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer credentials & 2-3 years administering MS Windows XP/2003/08 servers
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 experience
- 2-3 years of solid experience installing, configuring, and administering workstations and servers in a Microsoft networking environment
- Experience using and configuring the following products is preferred: MS Internet Information Server, MS Exchange Server, MS Windows XP, Microsoft SQL Server, Linux
- Experience with programming in Batch, VB, .NET, Java, or other similar technology is preferred
- Full benefits package
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume to:
Aerial Services, Inc.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613