Aerial Services would like to congratulate Kevin Williams for being chosen as the Above and Beyond award winner for the 1st quarter of 2016! Kevin has been a professional pilot since 2013 and began his career at Aerial Services in May of 2015. Not too long after he started, he was promoted to the position of Chief Pilot. Kevin ensures that all flights follow federal, state, and local agency safety standards, coordinates high traffic flights with air traffic control, and flies accurate lines for aerial photography acquisition.
Kevin’s peers had plenty of positive comments to share about him and why he deserves to be the Above and Beyond winner:
- “Kevin is willing to step up and help with any task at hand beyond piloting company aircraft.”
- “Kevin is willing to help in the shop to keep aircraft operational, steps up to learn more about each sensor system, and helps train new flight crew members.”
- “Kevin also jumps in to help with troubleshooting and sensor installation.”
- “Recently, Kevin volunteered to not only pilot a project, but also be the sensor operator.”
- “On another project in West Virginia Kevin and his coworker Alexis flew a majority of a project in the middle of the night as weather conditions during the day were not suitable. They were also away from home for over a 3 week stretch.”
- “Kevin consistently goes above and beyond “just being a pilot” on a daily basis.”
From all of us at Aerial Services, thank you Kevin for your dedication to getting the job done and done well! We appreciate your contributions to helping make Aerial Services successful!