Aerial Services, Inc. is located in Cedar Falls, Iowa and offers a full line of geospatial services. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, flexible working environments, 401(k), opportunities for bonus profit sharing, and company career growth. We use collaborative software like Microsoft Teams to keep our remote sales representatives connected to the organization. Aerial Services is committed to delivering customized geospatial solutions with speed, accuracy, and innovation to the public and private sectors.
This is a traditional sales orientated position which requires knowledge/experience with remote sensing and airborne surveying processes (lidar, ortho imagery, oblique imagery).
• Ability to do technical writing for proposals and responses to RFP, RFQ, Bids, Etc.
• Forecast and communicate sales activity status in a timely manner via Microsoft Teams
• Conduct business development activities such as client visits, brown bag seminars, presentations, phone calls, and attending trade shows
• Travel as needed to source and win opportunities and maintain rapport with clients
• Attend and participate in regular sales calls, stand-ups, and other company meetings
• Record interactions with clients and distribute relevant client or opportunity information internally using Salesforce, Teams, etc.
• Experience using Salesforce
• B2B sales experience with a list of contacts in the geospatial industry
• Knowledge of the following industry sectors: commercial, utility (telecom, energy, etc.), A&E, state & local government.
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Basic group life and AD&D Insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• An employer-matched, 100% vested 401(k) plan
• Paid leave for holidays, vacation, and personal time
• Opportunity for company profit sharing or bonuses
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Flexible hours
To join our growing team please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com