Aerial Services is seeking a Marketing Manager.
Working at Aerial Services is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the country. Aerial Services is a high technology, geospatial company that has been producing professional services and quality mapping products for clients throughout the USA for 50 years. This position, in Cedar Falls, IA, is an opportunity to develop in a supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally. We consider all potential employees using: “Character first, technical excellence second”.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide the strategic leadership and day to day support for all marketing, public relations, and ads and consistently demonstrate strategic thinking, thoroughness, and creativity consistent with our marketing plan and sound content marketing principles.
- Work to develop consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities
- Develop and manage effective marketing campaigns with a coherent integration of marketing strategy and tactics to achieve annual goals.
- Create, maintain, prepare Aerial Services marketing assets so they remain relevant, engaging, and appealing: ads, brochures, technical writing, webinars.
- Build alliances with other publishers to increase the reach of Aerial Services in targeted markets and build lead generation opportunities
- Maintain, update, and administer our CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide needed technical writing and coordinate team responses to Requests for Proposals
- Provide effective training, support and coordination of our integrated marketing efforts to our Sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- 5+ years related experience with a proven track record of developing and driving marketing campaign initiatives
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be
expressed in a variety of media and to company executives.
- Strong intrapersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic to drive business outcomes
- Ability to lead cross functional team members and external relationships to meet milestones.
- Must be creative, resourceful and have a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Indesign, and WordPress.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Team player and builder – leads by example
- 10% Travel Required
Please e-mail your resume to:
Sarah Boyd: firstname.lastname@example.org