Please join Aerial Services at the 9th annual SPAR International Conference on End-to-End 3D taking place April 15-18, 2012 in The Woodlands (Houston), Texas.
We’ve secured a special 10% off rate for our valued clients, partners, and friends to attend this world-class conference at a discounted rate. Click here to register now.
If you’ve attended a previous edition of SPAR International, you know it’s a key annual event where all major 3D innovators convene to discuss the state of the industry, learn best practices, share ideas across diverse business segments, and compare and qualify solutions from the foremost 3D imaging hardware manufacturers and software developers.
If you’ve never been to a SPAR conference, be prepared for a deep-dive into the latest advances in 3D capture, processing and delivery to drive efficiency, boost productivity, increase safety and mitigate project risk.
Here are 5 reasons to attend:
- Top-notch education. Tracks include Industrial Facilities, Civil Transportation and Building, New Technologies, Security Planning & Law Enforcement and Digital Preservation of Historic Assets. Expect to learn best practices on 3D laser scanning, LiDAR, 3D-4D GIS, mobile surveying, photogrammetry, underwater measurement, point cloud processing, automated feature extraction, integrating technologies, clash detection, BIM, standardizing data formats, intelligent 3D models, augmented reality and more. See the full program here.
- Expert presenters. Check out the lineup of SPAR International’s 100+ presenters, among the most knowledgeable and respected 3D authorities on the planet.
- Networking opportunities. Make valuable connections at SPAR International during roundtable discussions, social events and in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibits. Join Aerial Services at exhibit booth #31 to learn about our decades of acquisition experience, new LiDAR sensor, and how we can help you.
- Discounted admission. As a friend of Aerial Services, you can take 10% off the regular admission price by using the registration links in this email.
For more information, visit the SPAR International website. We look forward to seeing you at SPAR International!