Submit your cover letter and resume below
Aerial Services, Inc. is located in Cedar Falls, Iowa and offers a full line of geospatial services. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, flexible working environments, 401(k), opportunities for bonus profit sharing, and company career growth. Our teams, remote and local, collaborate using Microsoft Teams to keep employees connected to the organization. Aerial Services is committed to delivering customized geospatial solutions with speed, accuracy, and innovation to the public and private sectors.
The Production Manager supervises the employees within the Production Department (Mapping, Orthophotography, Lidar), sets project priorities, and addresses any issues that could affect the successful completion of a project (this includes the setting initial budgets for the project in consultation with other Project Managers and Sales).
- Manage all activities related to timely and quality delivery of the following: ABGPS/IMU Processing, AT, Ortho generation (seams, tiles, etc) QA/QC, Metadata, Geodatabases and other final deliverables
- Manage day-to-day of Production staff – including timesheets, hiring/termination, training, coaching, problem solving
- Conduct weekly meetings to help monitor and track progress of projects, report progress to directors
- Reviews RFP/RFQ and provides estimation of work/pricing
- Hire out subcontractors for work if needed
- Responsible for project data QA/QC, metadata, and final deliverable creation and review
- Serve as the single point of contact with clients for projects
- Orthophoto Production (Inpho, Metashape)
- ArcGIS, Ultramap Studio, Metashape, OrthoVista
- Global Mapper
- Photogrammetry & Aerotriangulation
- Metadata generation