What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our client’s have to say about us.
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work was impeccable, delivery was of the highest quality and competency was unmatched. I am very grateful for the work [Aerial Services] provided us on our Railroad project and I would not hesitate having [Aerial Services] on my team anytime in the future.”Gene FarachSSAB Iowa, Inc. (Iowa)
- "Even though [Aerial Services] was a little more expensive than our other bidders the product result was worth the extra price. Your product was large, crisp, and presented in a manner that our GIS group could work with nicely. Thank you!"Keely WinigerPosey County (Indiana)
- "Awesome job! I didn't really think you would be able to exceed my expectations but, you did. The photos I've reviewed so far look great. Every photo identifiable ground point we picked for the 2009 project checks within a foot or less of its expected coordinates. The mosaics are going to be loved by who receive them. This is one complete package!" "The 2011 project for Polk County was another great experience. [Aerial Services] finished the project and delivered the finished aerials before the contract deadline."Ray WillisPolk County (Iowa) [Retired]
- "[Aerial Services] continually provides me with friendly, accurate and timely service. I can rely on [Aerial Services] to provide me a fair price and excellent service whatever my project requirements are. I will continue to recommend to my colleagues and associates."Greg LemkeAir Land Surveys (Michigan)
- "Aerial Services assisted GSRC with data collection, taking photographs of Coralville Lake for a project for the U.S. Army, Corps of Engineers, on five occasions from the end of May through early August 2015. We had to change survey/flight dates five times over the summer, mostly on short notice, as a result of predicted rain. I very much appreciated their flexibility and willingness to accommodate our needs. The product they produced was exactly what we needed. Many thanks to Jason Dolf and Chris Berggren!"Ann GuissingerGulf South Research Corporation
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work has resulted in excellent imagery contrast, clarity, radiometry and horizontal accuracies. Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is genuine. We consider this an extremely valuable trait and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition and photogrammetric mapping services.”Jeff LovinWoolpert (Ohio)