What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our client’s have to say about us.
- "Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction appears to be authentic. We consider this valuable, and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition services."R. Peter KollaschIowa Department of Natural Resources (Iowa)
- “Working with our new imagery (April 2012) is more than a pleasure; the confirmed accuracy and attention to detail are superb! Everything was completed ahead of schedule enabling us to use the new imagery for county projects sooner than expected. Aerial Services, Inc. has wonderful employees who are always a pleasure to work with. Thank you for listening to our needs and fulfilling your promises.”Paula LemkeCerro Gordo County (Iowa)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work has resulted in excellent imagery contrast, clarity, radiometry and horizontal accuracies. Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is genuine. We consider this an extremely valuable trait and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition and photogrammetric mapping services.”Jeff LovinWoolpert (Ohio)
- "Throughout the years, Aerial Services has provided a superior level of quality, timeliness, and professionalism. We have been able to trust Aerial Services’ consistent performance for years and highly recommend them to anyone seeking the highest quality aerial imagery acquisition services and digital imagery processing services."W. Geoffrey GabbottUnited States Department of Agriculture FSA-APFO (Utah) [Retried])
“CFU and our consultant were very pleased with the quality of the LiDAR data provided by [Aerial Services]. Cedar Falls Utilities would not hesitate to recommend Aerial Services, Inc. to other utilities that require high quality, accurate measurements of their system.”Adam PetersonCedar Falls Utilities (Iowa)
- "Even though [Aerial Services] was a little more expensive than our other bidders the product result was worth the extra price. Your product was large, crisp, and presented in a manner that our GIS group could work with nicely. Thank you!"Keely WinigerPosey County (Indiana)