What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our client’s have to say about us.
- "Even though [Aerial Services] was a little more expensive than our other bidders the product result was worth the extra price. Your product was large, crisp, and presented in a manner that our GIS group could work with nicely. Thank you!"Keely WinigerPosey County (Indiana)
- We get projects perfect and sometimes we don’t, but we always strive for 100% satisfaction from our clients! Not too long ago, Aerial Services delivered material that did not meet our client’s expectations. Although issues were a combination of ineffective communication and poor data, there is no excuse for failing to meet their expectations. After completing each project Aerial Services’ practice is to call or meet face-to-face with our clients and debrief our performance. In this case we learned just how and why they were unhappy and quickly understood our errors. A debrief like this shows us our blind spots and it allows us to teach our project managers and staff how to avoid a repeat in the future. After the debriefing, the client was extremely impressed with our follow-up and stated that no other geospatial provider cared enough to face a difficult situation. Before this call, the client had determined they were done working with Aerial Services. After the call, they were determined to work with us again because of our humility and commitment to get it right. Accountability and commitment to quality and accuracy are two of our core values and we take them very seriously. We are humble enough to admit our imperfections and committed to doing the right things right. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit”. -Conrad Hilton
- "Throughout the years, Aerial Services has provided a superior level of quality, timeliness, and professionalism. We have been able to trust Aerial Services’ consistent performance for years and highly recommend them to anyone seeking the highest quality aerial imagery acquisition services and digital imagery processing services."W. Geoffrey GabbottUnited States Department of Agriculture FSA-APFO (Utah) [Retried])
- "[Aerial Services] continually provides me with friendly, accurate and timely service. I can rely on [Aerial Services] to provide me a fair price and excellent service whatever my project requirements are. I will continue to recommend to my colleagues and associates."Greg LemkeAir Land Surveys (Michigan)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work has resulted in excellent imagery contrast, clarity, radiometry and horizontal accuracies. Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is genuine. We consider this an extremely valuable trait and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition and photogrammetric mapping services.”Jeff LovinWoolpert (Ohio)
- "Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction appears to be authentic. We consider this valuable, and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition services."R. Peter KollaschIowa Department of Natural Resources (Iowa)