What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
Don’t just take our word for it…
Find out what Aerial Services’ clients & partners are saying.
- "Throughout the years, Aerial Services has provided a superior level of quality, timeliness, and professionalism. We have been able to trust Aerial Services’ consistent performance for years and highly recommend them to anyone seeking the highest quality aerial imagery acquisition services and digital imagery processing services."W. Geoffrey GabbottUnited States Department of Agriculture FSA-APFO (Utah) [Retried])
- "Even though [Aerial Services] was a little more expensive than our other bidders the product result was worth the extra price. Your product was large, crisp, and presented in a manner that our GIS group could work with nicely. Thank you!"Keely WinigerPosey County (Indiana)
- "Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction appears to be authentic. We consider this valuable, and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition services."R. Peter KollaschIowa Department of Natural Resources (Iowa)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work was impeccable, delivery was of the highest quality and competency was unmatched. I am very grateful for the work [Aerial Services] provided us on our Railroad project and I would not hesitate having [Aerial Services] on my team anytime in the future.”Gene FarachSSAB Iowa, Inc. (Iowa)
- "[Aerial Services] continually provides me with friendly, accurate and timely service. I can rely on [Aerial Services] to provide me a fair price and excellent service whatever my project requirements are. I will continue to recommend to my colleagues and associates."Greg LemkeAir Land Surveys (Michigan)
- “Working with our new imagery (April 2012) is more than a pleasure; the confirmed accuracy and attention to detail are superb! Everything was completed ahead of schedule enabling us to use the new imagery for county projects sooner than expected. Aerial Services, Inc. has wonderful employees who are always a pleasure to work with. Thank you for listening to our needs and fulfilling your promises.”Paula LemkeCerro Gordo County (Iowa)