What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our client’s have to say about us.
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work has resulted in excellent imagery contrast, clarity, radiometry and horizontal accuracies. Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is genuine. We consider this an extremely valuable trait and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition and photogrammetric mapping services.”Jeff LovinWoolpert (Ohio)
- "Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction appears to be authentic. We consider this valuable, and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition services."R. Peter KollaschIowa Department of Natural Resources (Iowa)
- “Working with our new imagery (April 2012) is more than a pleasure; the confirmed accuracy and attention to detail are superb! Everything was completed ahead of schedule enabling us to use the new imagery for county projects sooner than expected. Aerial Services, Inc. has wonderful employees who are always a pleasure to work with. Thank you for listening to our needs and fulfilling your promises.”Paula LemkeCerro Gordo County (Iowa)
- "Awesome job! I didn't really think you would be able to exceed my expectations but, you did. The photos I've reviewed so far look great. Every photo identifiable ground point we picked for the 2009 project checks within a foot or less of its expected coordinates. The mosaics are going to be loved by who receive them. This is one complete package!" "The 2011 project for Polk County was another great experience. [Aerial Services] finished the project and delivered the finished aerials before the contract deadline."Ray WillisPolk County (Iowa) [Retired]
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work was impeccable, delivery was of the highest quality and competency was unmatched. I am very grateful for the work [Aerial Services] provided us on our Railroad project and I would not hesitate having [Aerial Services] on my team anytime in the future.”Gene FarachSSAB Iowa, Inc. (Iowa)
- "Even though [Aerial Services] was a little more expensive than our other bidders the product result was worth the extra price. Your product was large, crisp, and presented in a manner that our GIS group could work with nicely. Thank you!"Keely WinigerPosey County (Indiana)