In addition to our traditional aerial survey methods, ASI offers cost-effective UAS solutions for those smaller areas of interest where mobilizing a fixed-wing airplane or helicopter is not cost prohibitive. Our Part 107 certified remote pilots provide UAS solutions such as high-density lidar, high resolution orthoimagery, oblique imagery, GSD, point cloud models, and digital surface models, all with the same professional mapping solutions as our traditional aerial surveying. Whatever your needs, our goal is to produce the data you need, quickly and accurately.
Common Applications for ASI UAS Solutions
- 3D Analysis & Modeling
- Orthorectified Digital Imagery
- Contour Mapping
- Transmission Line Corridor
- High-density Lidar (50+ ppsm)
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Creation/Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- Topographic Contours
- Vegetation Mapping
- Volumetric Survey and Analysis
- Floodplain Mapping
- Construction Site Mapping
- Infrastructure Inspection (Renewable Energy, Buildings, Pipelines, Electrical Structures, Bridges, Dams & levees, Etc.)
- Oblique Imagery
- Shoreline Erosion Analysis
- Slope/Mudslide Analysis
- Agricultural Applications
UAS imagery collection provides many key advantages for aerial surveying of smaller area projects.
Whether you’re conducting a 500-acre topographic survey or inspecting hundreds of miles of transmission or pipeline corridor, drones can cover more ground in less time without sacrificing accuracy.