What we do
Aerial Services, Inc. (ASI) provides premier Aerial Acquisition, Processing & Ortho, and Mapping & LiDAR services to government, utilities, engineers, and other geospatial clients.
Why Aerial Services?
Aerial Services combines a resilient work ethic, cutting-edge technology, and experienced staff to harness the power of geographic information and provide solutions you need.
What our clients think…
- "I appreciated the quick turn around with receiving the imagery. I liked that Chris asked for some of our project data so she could compare how well that lined up with the ASI imagery product before delivery. I really liked the flexibility with modifying our flight date based on spring green up conditions."Robin McNeelyISU GIS Facility
- “It has been a real pleasure working with ASI on the Martinez Creek project. The LiDAR derived 6” contours has been field checked and found within tolerance, and we are extremely pleased with the orthoimagery, enabling us to perform additional services from the data. We appreciate the timely submission of data and excellent customer service, and look forward to working with them in the future.”Patsy IngramUnited Geo Technologies
- "Having worked with ASI for several years, they have proven to be a reliable partner that we can count on. Their people are knowledgeable professionals that feel like an extension of our own personnel."Bill JohnsonDallas Aerial Surveys
- "It has been great working with ASI. Their attention to detail is outstanding. I would not hesitate to use them again for future aerial photography projects."Jessy WilladsenMason City
- "Aerial Services assisted GSRC with data collection, taking photographs of Coralville Lake for a project for the U.S. Army, Corps of Engineers, on five occasions from the end of May through early August 2015. We had to change survey/flight dates five times over the summer, mostly on short notice, as a result of predicted rain. I very much appreciated their flexibility and willingness to accommodate our needs. The product they produced was exactly what we needed. Many thanks to Jason Dolf and Chris Berggren!"Ann GuissingerGulf South Research Corporation
“CFU and our consultant were very pleased with the quality of the LiDAR data provided by [Aerial Services]. Cedar Falls Utilities would not hesitate to recommend Aerial Services, Inc. to other utilities that require high quality, accurate measurements of their system.”Adam PetersonCedar Falls Utilities (Iowa)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work has resulted in excellent imagery contrast, clarity, radiometry and horizontal accuracies. Their commitment to excellence and to customer satisfaction is genuine. We consider this an extremely valuable trait and we recommend them to anyone seeking high quality aerial acquisition and photogrammetric mapping services.”Jeff LovinWoolpert (Ohio)
- “The quality of [Aerial Services’] work was impeccable, delivery was of the highest quality and competency was unmatched. I am very grateful for the work [Aerial Services] provided us on our Railroad project and I would not hesitate having [Aerial Services] on my team anytime in the future.”Gene FarachSSAB Iowa, Inc. (Iowa)
- “Working with our new imagery (April 2012) is more than a pleasure; the confirmed accuracy and attention to detail are superb! Everything was completed ahead of schedule enabling us to use the new imagery for county projects sooner than expected. Aerial Services, Inc. has wonderful employees who are always a pleasure to work with. Thank you for listening to our needs and fulfilling your promises.”Paula LemkeCerro Gordo County (Iowa)
- "[Aerial Services] continually provides me with friendly, accurate and timely service. I can rely on [Aerial Services] to provide me a fair price and excellent service whatever my project requirements are. I will continue to recommend to my colleagues and associates."Greg LemkeAir Land Surveys (Michigan)